Stranger On A Train
* Follows the prize winning memoir, Skating to Antarctica.
* The story of her troubled teenage years in and out of psychiatric institutions intercut with a contemporary tale of travelling across America by train, surrounded by strangers.
197 x 176 x 20
You can choose between Royal Mail's 24 or 48 hour tracked service in order to receive your items by post.
- 48 hr tracked (2-3 days) on orders bteween 0kg - 2kg is £2.80
- 48 hr tracked (2-3 days) on orders bteween 2kg - 20kg is £3.15
- 24 hr tracked (next working day) on orders bteween 0kg - 2kg is £4.15
- FREE standard delivery for orders over £30
If you live within 10 miles of our bookshop, then we offer free local delivery on all orders, just choose this option at the checkout.
You can also choose to pick up your order for FREE from our shop at:
1 Chaldicott Barns
We would be delighted to hear from you so please do drop us a line using the form below or alternatively, give us a call on 01747 898247