Epic Drives of the World
Buckle up for the next installment in our 'Epic' series and the follow-up to Epic Bike Rides of the World. Epic Drives of the World, a beautiful hardback, showcases 50 of the greatest road trips on Earth, from classic routes in America, Australia and Europe, to incredible adventures in Asia and Africa.
Organised by continent, each route features a first-hand account, awe-inspiring photographs, illustrated maps and practical advice on when to go, how to get there, where to stay and what to eat. From Hawaii's Hana Highway and Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh Road, to Utah's National Park Circuit and Germany's Black Forest High Road, Epic Drives of the World will inspire any motorist to hit the open road.
African and Middle East drives include:
- The self-drive Safari (Zambia)
- Crossing the Kalahari (Botswana)
- Passing over the Panorama Route (South Africa)
- Marrakesh to Taroudannt (Morocco)
- Cruising Clarence Drive (South Africa)
The Americas drives include:
- The Highway to Hana in Hawaii (USA)
- The Salar de Uyuni (Bolivia)
- The Pacific Coast Highway (USA)
- Crossing the Carretera Austral (Chile)
- Canada's Icefields Parkway
You can choose between Royal Mail's 24 or 48 hour tracked service in order to receive your items by post.
- 48 hr tracked (2-3 days) on orders bteween 0kg - 2kg is £2.80
- 48 hr tracked (2-3 days) on orders bteween 2kg - 20kg is £3.15
- 24 hr tracked (next working day) on orders bteween 0kg - 2kg is £4.15
- FREE standard delivery for orders over £30
If you live within 10 miles of our bookshop, then we offer free local delivery on all orders, just choose this option at the checkout.
You can also choose to pick up your order for FREE from our shop at:
1 Chaldicott Barns
We would be delighted to hear from you so please do drop us a line using the form below or alternatively, give us a call on 01747 898247